Street Guardian SG9667DC2K
The SG9667DC2K is a Dual Channel (2 cameras) QUAD HD 1440P + FULL HD 1080P DashCam Digital Video Recorder.
At a glance
7 Glass Lens
7 element (6 glass + IR cut filter), IR cut, 127° lens
Sony STARVIS CMOS Sensor
Large pixel native 1440P + 1080P sensor + WDR means GOOD Night performance
GPS data logging with time, location and speed.
Multi language enabled
English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, German, Italian, Japanese, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
QUAD HD + Full HD Recording
QUAD HD 1440P (front) + Full HD 1080P (rear) at 30fps @ up to 41Mbit/sec. H.264/H.265 selectable Encoding, MP4 format.
Files are protected with automatic file locking to avoid important data being overwritten.
Full Feature List
SG9667DC2K Dual Channel QUAD HD – Full HD Drive Recorder The SG9667DC2K is a Dual Channel (Front & rear) drive recorder. QUAD HD 1440P (Front) + FULL HD 1080P (Rear) DashCam Video Security Car DVR Appliance. Super-Capacitor + Metal Lens Holder-Base means Extreme Temperature Resistance!
- Novatek 966670 Processor, Sony Starvis CMOS Sensor (Front & Rear), 7 element All glass lenses, IR cut, 127° lens resulting in a Crystal Clear Perfectly Focused Sharp Image!
- QUAD HD 1440P + Full HD 1080P at 30fps (both Front & Rear) @ up to 41Mbit/sec, H.264/H.265 (user selectable) Encoding MP4 format, GPS enabled.
- Large pixel native 1440P sensor + WDR means GOOD Night performance. Clip on CPL, microSD Card, USB/OTG Android Card Reader & GPS Logger SGGPSWM Included! Support for microSD cards up to 512GB!
- Dual Band WiFi enabled – 2.4Ghz, 5Ghz
- 2.0-inch HD TFT screen. Ultra-Compact Glass Hugging Stealthy Install.
- Street Guardian Dashcam Viewer Mobile App compatible – FREE download on the Apple App store or Google Play Store.
- 1 Year No Hassle Warranty. Registration required to extend warranty to 2 years.
- Processor: Novatek NT966670
- Lens: 7 Element, Metal chassis, Glass lens, IR cut, 127° viewing angle
- CMOS sensor: SONY Starvis (Front) SONY Exmor R (Rear)
- Video resolution: QUAD HD 1440P (Front) + Full HD 1080P (Rear) at 30fps @ up to 41Mbit/sec
- Video format: H.264/H.265 (user selectable) compression, MP4 format
- LCD display: 2.0-inch HD TFT screen
- WiFi: Dual Band Enabled 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz (Peer to Peer Connection – not Internet connected)
- Microphone: Built-in, on/off menu selectable
- Speaker: Built in
- Storage media: MicroSD card, Minimum 32GB Class10 recommended, 512GB maximum*
- Gapless recording: Supported
- Recording cycle: Menu selectable – 1 min/2min/3 min/5 min
- Date stamped video: Supported
- User selectable speed display: Supported
- Custom user text: Supported
- Soft shutdown: Supported, last file save and soft shutdown
- Screen saver: Supported, menu selectable – 5 min, 3 min, 1 min, 30sec, 15sec, 5sec
- Night mode: Wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Built-in G-sensor: Yes, with adjustable sensitivity
- Incident file protect: Automatic by G-Sensor/Manual emergency by one touch button
- GPS: Included (external)
- Exposure compensation: Menu selectable -2.0 to 2.0
- White balance: Auto
- Language: English/Spanish/Russian/Romanian/Portuguese/German/Italian/Japanese/French/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese
- Power supply: Fail-safe Super Capacitor (90° connector at camera input)
- RTC (Real Time Clock): Supported
- Dimensions Front (LxWxH): 85 x 52 x 35mm (excluding the bracket)
- Unit Net Weight Front: 75g
- Dimensions Rear (LxWxH): 75 x 35mm (excluding the bracket)
- Unit Net Weight Rear: 30g